a double dose of A, a whole lot of B, and just the right amount of C makes a family.
I liked the picture of Brandon dressed up as a leprichan.love, GrantI love the baby pumpkin picture.love, Eliza
Thanks Grant and Eliza Brandon wasn't dressed up as a leprachaun thats just how he dresses all the time. :)
I love the first picture on your slide show, it is SOOO funny. I'm glad you started a blog, that way we can keep in touch better!
Hey!!! I found you!! Love the blog! Hope you don't mind, I added your page link to our blog. Super cute pics!! Let's hang out.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I liked the picture of Brandon dressed up as a leprichan.
love, Grant
I love the baby pumpkin picture.
love, Eliza
Thanks Grant and Eliza Brandon wasn't dressed up as a leprachaun thats just how he dresses all the time. :)
I love the first picture on your slide show, it is SOOO funny. I'm glad you started a blog, that way we can keep in touch better!
Hey!!! I found you!! Love the blog! Hope you don't mind, I added your page link to our blog. Super cute pics!! Let's hang out.
Post a Comment