Yay! Easter pictures! That was the best Easter and your parents are the BEST! I miss you though. I went to Roberts the other day and saw that there is going to be another scrapbook expo in a few weeks. SO lets GO! I have always wanted to go to one. I love all of Millys smiles. She is getting big so quickly. Was that the Erickson's baby? I love that they had matching dresses. I want to come back to your cute home and eat brandon's candy. Miss you guys already xoxo
2 comments:
Yay! Easter pictures! That was the best Easter and your parents are the BEST! I miss you though. I went to Roberts the other day and saw that there is going to be another scrapbook expo in a few weeks. SO lets GO! I have always wanted to go to one. I love all of Millys smiles. She is getting big so quickly. Was that the Erickson's baby? I love that they had matching dresses. I want to come back to your cute home and eat brandon's candy. Miss you guys already xoxo
Amelia looks so cute in her dress. Glad that you guys had a great Easter.
Post a Comment