Tuesday, April 8, 2008
I've been trying to change the background of my blog.... This texture picture is just an attempt at adding a different background but it didn't work... but I kind of like it any ways it adds some color :) Ive gone to the sites where they have templates but it deletes items from the blog when I down load it... Sooo if anyone has some good advice on customizing your blog the way you like it let me know. thanks. Im such a rookie when it comes to computers sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I wish I could help you. I had to re-enter in information and stuff when I uploaded my background. I dont' quite know what I'm doing either. Haha. Good luck! I like your background now though. :)
If you go to:
cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com
they have lots of cute layouts for your blog that won't erase any of your sidebars. :)
If you go to our Blog and click on Rick and Amber (Celeste's Sister) in our Family links, she has a blog site on her favorite links. It is called Matie Kay. There are a lot of backgrounds. You might find one you like. You just need to follow her instructions. Celeste and I were having the same problem with adding backgrounds then they would delete most of our widgets. Good luck with it. By the way Amelia is adorable.
Post a Comment