Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Getting to know the internet
I really don't know anything about the internet but I'm learning from Brandon... Sites that are pretty entertaining. I spent hours on Google Earth, and Snopes. Am I really the only one that doesn't know anything about these sites. Snopes is a site where if you ever get pictures or stories emailed to you that you wonder if they are real you can check it out. Then Google Earth a little crazy but you can enter in any address and it zooms you right in to that location. It was way fun to play around with. I was entering every place I have visited and every place I would love to see. You can even look up a beach and see actual people laying out on their towels a little creepy. Try out Bondi Beach :) if you ever have time. If anyone has any interesting websites they are into please pass them along so I can expand my internet horizons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Justin loves the onion. It is a made up newspaper from real life events. It is pretty funny to read.
Yeah I can send you that video and those pictures. What's your email address?
I didn't know your baby girl was born only a few days after Malakai! We should get together sometime so the kids can meet (and we can too, for that matter)!
Carrie, I finally made a Wedding slideshow! =]
Hey!
My favorite thing is Google Reader. You just subscribe to blogs, and when you sign in it shows you who has updated their blog. That way you don't have to check every persons blog all the time.
Also, I had to tell you that Dillards has the jelly shoes for like $10 right now. They are going fast so hurry and go buy some, I LOVE them!
Post a Comment