Today was our three year anniversary. Since it's Sunday,and I had to close yesterday, we ended up celebrating on Friday night. We went out to dinner then to a play, "BIG" the musical. It was fun. I really like the movie and it was really similar. We ended up buying new clothes for each other this year, which is always fun. Also, Brandon suprised me with flowers and a really cute card this morning. Plus my parents gave us a gift card to Olive Garden :) Nice. Thank you parents. Anyhoo, it has been a really really great three years. We look forward to many more great years.
.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Paul and I watched this together and I just couldn't stop smiling and giggling watching your slide show, I loved it!!! Paul kept saying, "wow, they have so many cool pictures, how did they do that" (he would say that to all the photos with jumping in them)You guys are so cute, and have the cutest baby! Congrats on 3 years, we love and miss you guys!
Happy Anniversary! Carrie, I am happy that Brandon made you part of our family three years ago! I love you guys!
Congratulations. Still going strong is always a good thing to hear.
This is the cutest show. Did it take very long to make? I love you guys.
Those pictures are adorable, Brandon can always get a chuckle out of me. Happy 3rd! I can't believe it's already been 3 years!!!
Happy Anniversay! I love all the baby pictures!
Post a Comment