Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I think Amelia will be walking soon...

Amelia got this new toy and loves it!!! She can walk pretty good

while holding on. She is getting so big. She will be 11 months on Friday!

Time goes by so fast.

7 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

She looks so cute walking with those little legs. I love how she looks back and waves.

matesen said...

She is so cute! I had fun watching your adorable baby on Saturday. She was sad right at first, but was perfect after that. We even took a nap together!

Winsor said...

How fun! I am not ready for Easton to walk yet. I can barely keep up with him now and all he does is scoot.

Suspension Bridges said...

That is a fun milestone to watch. Also a great toy to encourage the skill.

Glory Watts said...

That makes me so excited to have another one! I love watching little squatty (sp?) body walking on wobbly legs. She is a little angel. She reminds me so much of your baby pictures Carrie! Miss you guys.

love ya!

The Carter Family said...

hahaha she's so cute!! you know the funny thing was is that when camden started walking he could walk on his own, but not while holding on to one of those haha but now he can, well I guess I should say could haha he still hasn't gotten the hang of walking with his cast yet. I keep asking my mom all the time, is Amelia walking yet? haha it's so fun and exciting when they do!!!

Anonymous said...

She's doing it!!!! It will be any day now right?? Haha get ready to chase her everywhere!!