Thursday, October 23, 2008

Amelia decided to walk today...

It was so fun to see Amelia start walking today.. Oct. 23rd :) I tried to post this before midnight but wasn't sucessful.

8 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

Carrie this is so cute! I love that she is her own little cheerleader and flaps her arms and claps. She is just so dang cute. And its pretty priceless seeing her walk right into her daddy's loving arms. And by the way- I can't believe you got David last night!!! I'm so jealous. Do you give him a bottle? I feel so awful for spenc. I can't believe everything they are going through right now. I thought his schooling was bad enough, no time with wife and then they have a new baby he never gets to see and now his whole family is gone. Just taken away from him. Wish I could see them this weekend.

The Carter Family said...

Yaaayyy!!!! It's about time Amelia!!! ;) We're so excited for her!!! It's time to celebrate with an expensive pair of shoes!!! haha :) :)

The Lovells said...

That first video is awesome with your diving ending. Those were some really cute videos!

eliza said...

yay for amelia! what a cutie! so when are you coming up for a visit?

Missy said...

Yah! What a big day for Amelia - I'm so glad you caught it all on camera so we could share in the fun, too!

matesen said...

Amelia is so cute! I can't believe how big she is!

Winsor said...

That is so fun!

Jackee said...

She is adorable. I loved watching her walk, especially right into the camera. Soooo Cute!