Amelia is turning One!!! on Sunday...
It went so fast I really can't believe it. She is so fun!
She is learning new things every day and its been great watching her grow.
WE LOVE YOU MILLS!
a double dose of A, a whole lot of B, and just the right amount of C makes a family.
6 comments:
I can't believe it! She is adorable.
I can't believe that she is a year old! She is the cutest and I love her! Are you guys going the the cabin on Friday? Hopefully we will see you there and you can meet Jackson!
Holy crap!! She's one already? Wow, time does fly. I hate to tell you this, but they just grow faster and faster with each year. She is a precious little girl who looks just like her Mama. i just want to squeeze her!
She is absolutely adorable. I had forgotten that she had the same birthday as Emilee. She will be two on Sunday.
Yay!!! Happy Birthday Amelia!!! Has she tried real milk yet?!! It's so funny that you guys call her Mills, we call Camden mills too! hahah
Happy Birthday Amelia!!!!!!
Post a Comment