Monday, October 20, 2008

Birthday Week

Amelia turned One
This week has been so fun. We took Amelia to St. George
for 3 nights where it was warm enough to swim.. :) Plus we were
able to go to Zion National Park for a day. Then on Sunday we had a party
with a few friends and family. Thank you everyone for coming and celebrating.
It was alot of fun. I think Amelia loved her cake, gifts, and company.
At the Weeping Rock
.
At the Lower Emerald Pool
.
In the Hot Tub with a Hot Dad
.
Milly's First Birthday Gift Ever!
.
Milly's First Birthday Cake Ever!
.

Milly's First Birthday Cake Mess Ever!

5 comments:

matesen said...

Happy birthday Amelia! Sorry that we didn't make it. Jackson was really fussy and had a really stuffy nose. I think that he didn't feel very good yesterday and I thought I better keep him home. It looks like you had fun though! I have a present so I will bring it to you sometime!

Amy Beatty said...

Carrie berry, We had the greatest time at Milly's party. Everything turned out so wonderful. Looks like you guys had a blast in St. George. I love the little hike you did to the weeping rock. perfect with little kids in tow.

mattbeatty said...

I love the picture of Milly eating cake. Awesome!

Chris and Hilary said...

What a cutie! I wish I could have been there!

Glory Watts said...

Happy birthday Milly! How perfect that so many family members could be there. Good for you guys for taking a trip to St. George. Family trips are the best!