Brandon, Carrie, and Amelia all dressed up at the
Halloween Bonfire.
We have one every year at horse shoe springs. Its alot of fun.
My costume is definately needing some help... Im going to be more clever next year.
I swear I've been a witch 4 times!!! But its really easy.
As for Brandon and Amelia they had the best costumes in my opinion. :)



10 comments:
I am laughing my freakin' head off!! Ewoks? Who thought of this brilliant idea? Where in the heck did you get those costumes? Brandon makes a pretty spectacular Ewok! I hope you guys won a prize for that one. What a fun get together!
Brandon and Milly look so dang cute and snugly. That is the perfect costume for Utah because it is so dang cold here. I might need to be the same thing.
I am sad I wasn't at the bonfire. I think that the ewoks might be one of Brandon's best costumes! Him and Amelia look awesome!
hahaha those are AWESOME costumes. I still don't know what an ewok is, but those are some of the best costumes ever!!! Amelia looks adorable!!! She's the cutest baby girl ever!
Adorable.
Hey Brandon, have I ever told you how I hate that song Stay by Lisa Loeb? Oh, wait, sorry...
So glad to find your page. Looking forward to catching up and reading updates!
Wow, excellent Ewok costumes, seriously. You guys make Halloween look good.
Love the costumes! I wish we could have gotten together while I was in Utah. I haven't even seen your (not so) baby girl.
What clever costumes! Amelia is a doll!
What a fun month you have had. Kadee finally is walking too, I love their wobble steps. You guys look great.
You guys look great. I want to know where Brandon got that outfit. That is awesome.
Post a Comment