Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Friends and Family Sale
American Eagle is having a friends and family sale this Saturday Nov. 8th from 10:00 am - 10:00 pm You can save 25% off your entire purchase... If you would like to come it's at the District location 11565 South District Main South Jordan, UT 84095. I'll be there from 1:30p-10:00pm but you can come any time. If you don't live in Utah and would like to get something from the Kids77 (sizes 2T-12), American Eagle, or Aerie. Sunday Nov. 9th you can go online to AE.com and get the discount. The online code is 68146137 Kids77 has some really cute kids clothes. I bought some stuff for Amelia. :) A little big but she can still wear it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Does 77 kids run small then??! I was thinking about ordering Camden something but he's not anywhere close to fitting in a 2T, but if Amelia can he definately can haha saying he's literally twice her size hahaha :)
i didn't even know american eagle sold kids clothes! Well, probably still too big for lisa. maybe next year.
Thanks. I didn't know that AE sold kids clothes. My schedule this week is pretty busy. But next week is good. I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday, but other than that I am pretty open. I work until noon every day so it would have to be sometime after that. Let me know if something would work for you. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment