We took Amelia to see Santa this week. I was a little worried she would be scared, but she liked him. Mostly because he gave her a candy cane. The Santa at South Towne mall is really cute. 

We then went to Gardiner Village. We love going there. During December they have Elves everywhere to look at. We also saw the Bumble by Jim Shore on sale for $20! so we had to buy it...
Amelia with her dad :) cute picture.



5 comments:
Very Cute! It looks like you guys are having lots of fun.
I love Milly looking at her Daddy in that last picture! We love you guys! We can't wait for your new years eve party!!
I didn't know the Zoo did Christmas lights. That is fun. We are looking forward to going to Temple Square. I love the last picture of Brandon and Milly - so cute!
How cute! I still haven't taken Jaden to see Santa...
It's on my to-do-list. We'll see if it gets done...
That Santa was really cute. I have not been able to get into the whole Santa thing with my kids. I don't know why. I remember growing up I always saw Santa. I guess I am just not into fighting the crowds and paying an arm and a leg to let them sit on his lap. I didn't have your address so I sent a card to your parents. We had limited amount this year so don't think we don't love ya. Have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment