We always spend Christmas Eve with Brandon's family. Sadly I didn't take any pictures. We had alot of fun. We had a good turkey dinner. Played some games and handed out gifts. Brandon's parents bought Amelia this Jim Shore princess. I love Belle from Beauty and The Beast. I know she will love it.
We had a white Christmas this year... Alot of snow. Brandon took Amelia out side to see it. She went right for it and fell. After that she wasn't to happy. :)
We bought Amelia a chair for Christmas. She is always trying to find places to sit and read a book. Usually she is sitting on our printer. It was so cute to see her come in and go right for her chair, sit down, and cross her legs. :)
We bought Amelia a chair for Christmas. She is always trying to find places to sit and read a book. Usually she is sitting on our printer. It was so cute to see her come in and go right for her chair, sit down, and cross her legs. :)Amelia sitting in her chair.
After we went to my parents to make breakfast. Really only Brandon made breakfast... Yum.
After we opened presents up. Amelia was quite spoiled. :) She loves all of her stuff. She got this really cute Tinker Bell table and chair set, princess baby dolls, a mini stroller, and tons more. Thanks Mom and Dad
Amelia in her cute new Christmas dress.
Baby David got some cute new clothes as well.
Here is both of them in their Christmas outfits. He is getting so big.
Amelia loves her baby cousin. When he was crying she handed him his bottle, so cute. It will be fun seeing them grow up together.

Here is both of them in their Christmas outfits. He is getting so big.



9 comments:
That video is the cutest! I love milly sitting in her little chair. She got some awesome things. What a perfectly fun Christmas.
she's so cute with her cousin!!
I love that she is totally chillin' in her new chair! She is too cute.
How cute! It looks like y'all had a wonderful Christmas :)
You are one handsome, festive family! Brandon looks so wonderful in that elfish hat. But I love Brandon. You all know I love Brandon.
What a white Christmas. Our California Christmas was white, sort of. Kind of a creamish, wet color of Christmas.
love the video of Amelia going to her chair, and i wish they both had their dresses on together - we'll have to get photos taken!
What a hubby to make Christmas breakfast for everyone! wish i was there - looks fantastic
glad your Christmas was great
She is so cute, I just want to kiss those cute little cheeks. It looks like you had a great Christmas, Happy New Year!
i absolutely LOVE amelia's chair! I already told alex that we're getting one for lisa when she can sit/walk... etc...
Also, i'm so glad to hear she loves books! she'll be every teacher's dream!
So cute! Where did you get that chair for Amelia! I love it and I love that it has her name on it. We need to get one for Crandall. He is the same way :) Let's get together soon, now that the craziness of the holidays is over. Let me know what your schedule is, I am pretty flexible. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Post a Comment