I know I haven't blogged in forever... It has been a busy month... But here are a few pictures of things that have happened.
THANKSGIVING
This was the best picture taken of our family. Amelia was having a bad day. She had the flu on the Monday before and was still not feeling so great... Which in turn, half of the family got sick.
family :)
Brandon and Matt Beatty
Me and my cousin Amy Beatty
Mills and her cousin Gloria. They are the same age, but look at Gloria's hair! Can you believe it? It was a surprise to see Merry and her cute family from California...
After Thanksgiving
The first weekend of December we went up to Midway to stay the night and see my cute cousin Madison get baptized. They also had Swiss Christmas (Swissmas) going on and we were able to see collections of creches (nativities)...Sorry we don't have any pictures of the hundreds of nativities we saw. They were really interesting and helped to get us in the Christmas Spirit.
Madison
Brandon and Milly in Midway
Me, Amy, and Aunt Whitney :)
Right from Midway we went to a Christmas party at our friends' house: the Bridges. It was a lot of fun. Sadly, I didn't take any pictures except of Amelia and her new cousin Jackson Matesen.
Christmas Decorations
Our cute little tree.
Our Nativity
Our lights outside
The super cute wreath Brandon's mom made for us two years ago.
Jim Shore ornaments and cute little dancing hats :)
Amelia wanting to help. She pulled out all of the ornaments. :) Luckily she really doesn't touch the tree. I think it's too prickly, but she loves to look at it and giggle.
Our new decorations...
We love Jim Shore decorations. Classic Santa and Rudolph! We love the Bumble too. Maybe next year.
We also found this awesome snowflake at Paisley Poppy today. :) I love it.
Liquid Joes
Then yesterday... I became a fan of Royal Bliss... We went to Brandon's brother Ryan's Bar for Ryan's work Christmas party and heard the band Royal Bliss play an acoustic set. They were really good.
Of course my eyes are closed... I always seem to have them closed in pictures. We had a lot of fun. We are thinking of going again on friday when Royal Bliss plays again. Anyone interested?



4 comments:
Care Bear Fun FUn. Love all your photos. And I like Milly Crying in the Family Pic, she is cute no matter what she is doing. Love you guys!
Fun times! It was so good to see you at the Christmas party! I am excited for the New Years Eve Party!
That was a great update!
I love your decorations, I just need to figure out how to get on Aunt Patty's Christmas list, Hmmm....
Post a Comment