of course we are sure the truck only has 60,000 miles first my grandparents are not liars my grandpa was obsessed with keeping his belongings pristine. Second the truck was only used to tow the boat to lake Powell and East canyon once a year. You can find used things that are still nice if you know where to look.
haha I promise you don't want to see them! they're the ugliest things on the face of the earth!!! haha maybe when they grow out I'll take a picture hahaha :)
hahah carrie, they're ugly with or without boots, white or normal, big or small person. :) Andrew said he wouldn't go in public with me haha I wouldn't go in public with myself if I had those!!! hahaha
9 comments:
Glad you had a great holiday. Looks like lots of fun.
It looks like you guys had a great time. Is Brandon wearing makeup? His eyes look so BRIGHT!
fun new years pics! amelia is such a cutie and ALWAYS so well dressed! I love having a girl!
You know how to party!
i love it and your family's great way to celebrate every occasion!
What a great holiday! And a great set of photos. Amy wants to snag all yours because your kissing picture of us was the best.
of course we are sure the truck only has 60,000 miles first my grandparents are not liars my grandpa was obsessed with keeping his belongings pristine. Second the truck was only used to tow the boat to lake Powell and East canyon once a year. You can find used things that are still nice if you know where to look.
haha I promise you don't want to see them! they're the ugliest things on the face of the earth!!! haha maybe when they grow out I'll take a picture hahaha :)
hahah carrie, they're ugly with or without boots, white or normal, big or small person. :) Andrew said he wouldn't go in public with me haha I wouldn't go in public with myself if I had those!!! hahaha
Post a Comment