And exactly how do you know this? I'm so jealous that you know and I'm confused, too. She won't be 16 weeks until Friday (I know this because I am exactly one week behind her) and I thought that was the earliest you could find out. We're not willing to pay to find out so we'll have to wait until 20 weeks when the insurance will pay for the ultrasound.
I am really excited that you are having a boy! They are lots of fun.
Oh my Goodness!! Carrie, you were right, you thought it might be a boy. Milly's going to be such a good big sister, I would know, I saw her first hand with Ruby!! BTW, Loved all the pictures of your trip here!! It's weird to think that time came and went so fast. I loved seeing all of Deborah's funky art. The stuffed ninja squirl is a personal favorite. We miss you!! Congrats again on a baby BOY!!
17 comments:
oh my gosh a BOY!!!! :) :) Boys are SOOOO much fun!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Your due date changed didn't it?!!! Any name ideas???
Hooray! We are SOOO excited for you guys!!
Congratulations!!! Boys are so fun :) I'm so happy for y'all!
And exactly how do you know this? I'm so jealous that you know and I'm confused, too. She won't be 16 weeks until Friday (I know this because I am exactly one week behind her) and I thought that was the earliest you could find out. We're not willing to pay to find out so we'll have to wait until 20 weeks when the insurance will pay for the ultrasound.
I am really excited that you are having a boy! They are lots of fun.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Way crazy cool! What fun news!!!
congrats! that's awesome. We're so happy for you!
Wow! I didn't even know you were pregnant. Congratulations! Boys are such fun!
How exciting! Congrats!
Carrie congratulations that is so exciting!! Boys keep you running but they are a blast. Well I guess I wouldn't know any different!! That is awesome.
That is so awesome!! We are really excited for ya!
Congratulations guys! That is awesome.
Congrats! i am so excited for you guys!
Congratulations he will have lots of boys to play with in the group.
Congratulations!
Congratulations Guys. That is awesome.
Oh my Goodness!! Carrie, you were right, you thought it might be a boy. Milly's going to be such a good big sister, I would know, I saw her first hand with Ruby!! BTW, Loved all the pictures of your trip here!! It's weird to think that time came and went so fast. I loved seeing all of Deborah's funky art. The stuffed ninja squirl is a personal favorite. We miss you!! Congrats again on a baby BOY!!
Sorry, I'm on Paul's computer, that comment was obviously from me.
Post a Comment