Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fun Summer Days

Brandon has been taking a day off a week when I'm off so we can do some fun things this summer. It makes it hard when I work every weekend usually and our schedules are opposite so we will always have someone to watch Amelia. But its been fun here are some pictures. We went to the open house for the Oquirrh Mountain Temple which was beautiful. I love the windows. Amelia in front of the temple

We also went to the fountains at the Gateway. Amelia loved it. We met up with Amy and her kids and Carl as well. :)
Amelia giving Oey a hug. :)
After the fountains Amy got us into Discovery Gateway. Thanks again.
Amelia loved it. Toys everywhere and dress up clothes.
Then this week we went to Riverton Pool. I haven't been forever. It was two dollar Tuesday what a bargain.
Amelia just hanging out on her couch reading a book.

and last my fast growing Belly!!!

5 comments:

eliza said...

so cute! carrie you look so cute with your prego belly. love it. amelia's hair is really growing now. I love the curls. adorable!

Justin and Coralie said...

I love your little belly! Cute pictures!

matesen said...

looks like fun! and I LOVE your belly! I am excited to spend the weekend with all of you!

Martha said...

I love to see that Amelia is reading one of my FAVORITE books ever. Your tummy has grown since I saw you last !! Cute

Ash and Amber Devine said...

Oh, Carrie!! You look so cute pregnant. I'm jealous!