Thursday, November 12, 2009

Our sweet baby boy

Asher Ward Petersen
11-05-2009
8lbs. 6oz.
20.5 inches




11 comments:

eliza said...

so cute! Love the pictures!

Amy Beatty said...

Such a cutie. I love is his little face. I need to come meet the guy. We are all healthy, when can we come!

matesen said...

He is so precious! It was so fun seeing him and all of you last night!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! He is so cute!
Jace and Lindsey Waddoups

The Lovell's said...

Congrats you guys! He is so adorable!

Lauren said...

I have been checking and checking for this post! Yeah. I am so glad he is here safe and sound and that you are doing well. Congratulations!

Missy said...

What a darling baby! Congratulations!

The Carter Family said...

he only eats every 3 hours!! Lucky!!! Camden ate every hour!! I know, adding on the the 3-5 poopy diapers I already have a day- It'll be tough, but I'm excited, I know Camden will be a big help, he's already so excited, if he's being naughty I can bribe him with anything that has to do with baby, yes, I know bribery is horrible, but it's really easy to just be able to say, if you don't stop being naughty, you can't come to the baby appt. or you can't come shopping for baby haha. Asher is so cute though, congrats again!!!

Suspension Bridges said...

He is adorable. I love the pictures. Black and white is great for babies.

Glory Watts said...

Such great pictures!! Who took those? I love the one of you and Brandon kissing his head, so precious!!! Sorry our conversation was cut short the other day, I want to talk to you some more!!! Call me when Asher takes a nap! love you!

A Good Husband said...

Congratulations. So happy for you.