I can't believe that February is over already... Time is going so fast.
Amelia and Asher are getting so big.
I started the month going on a sisters trip with my aunts and cousins. What a blast!
So much fun!!!
My sister Kait turned 18! 18!!! wow really?!?! I was 18 like yesterday.
THE OLYMPICS!!!! We have loved watching the olympics.
Brandon started a job at Fairchild. :) YAY!
Amelia went poop in the toilet for the first time! That is a big moment.
Also Mills got a new bed... No more crib...
Quite a month...
here are just a few pictures
Amelia wearing grandpas hat. :)
Bella, Olivia, Amelia, and Orion at So Cupcake picking one out. Such a cute place.
This is Amelia trying to do cross eyes. :)
Amelia is such a good big sister. She loves her baby brother.
Train ride at Southtowne Mall. She loved it.



5 comments:
Milly is so cute. I just love you guys so much xoxo
such cute pictures! we'll have to get together before we leave in april.
Cute kids! :)
love the "so tired" photo!
love your family and you guys... glad we are family for LIFE
too cute!! It's crazy how different they look!!
Post a Comment