Sunday, March 27, 2011

Finally an update

SOOOO It's been awhile.

A little over a year since the last blog posting. Slightly a slacker.

I decided to start blogging again. We will see how it goes.

I'm going to start with some random favorite pictures from last year.

Amelia and Asher are getting so BIG!!!

Baby #3 is almost here! May 3rd. Plus we just bought a house. Lot's going on. :)

Sorry pictures are not in order...


Mills and Dad at the aquarium.

Asher in Mesa Verde

Brandon with the kids in Moab.


Backyard snow day.


Amelias 3rd birthday


Ash getting in the action of throwing wrapping paper christmas morning.


Beautiful Amelia


Water gun fight


Amelia in Mesa Verde


Asher in Mesa Verde


Our little bug


Milly Bills


Yellowstone


Tusher tunnel in Moab


Christmas morning


Christmas at Nanas


Halloween


Snow!


Moab


Ashers scary face


The delicate Arch


Dinosaur Muesum

Asher loves dinosaurs


Jackson Hole for fathers day


4th of July



Our cute kids


Bone E Bones



Football Season



Petersen Family camp out






Mills so happy at Bear world... She was crawling all over the car to see the bears.



Yellowstone bike ride


Jackson


Driving :)


Our new house. :) Yes we bought my parents home. Just this month. We are moving in hopefully before the baby comes. It's super nice because my parents found a place just a few streets over so we will still be close. We are painting and doing some remodeling right now. :)

Pictures to come.

6 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

I had to do a double take - no way - there is a new blog!!! I'm seeing a lot of the same faces on Asher that I have seen Milly do. Such cute kids!! Glad you are back I have been missing you. Can't wait to see what you guys are doing with the house!!! Love you xoxo This is going to be a great year!!

Coralie said...

SO SO Happy that you're back! Thanks for the updates! Can't believe your baby is almost here!

eliza said...

yay! An update! i'd still love to take pictures for you before the end of april if you're interested.

Heather said...

yeah for your photos! i LOVE your snow photos, and your kids are beautiful - can't wait to see #3
keep us posted

The Carter Family said...

How exciting!!! what is baby #3?! Asher & Amelia are so dang cute!! Can't believe how big they're getting!!!

Lauren said...

I kept wondering when your baby was due, May 3rd is soon! I CAN. NOT. BELIEVE. YOU. BOUGHT. YOUR. PARENTS. HOUSE. AHHHH so many memories in that house. I love it! I can't wait to see the work you are doing in it and are your parents in the same neighborhood?