Monday, July 21, 2008

Lagoon Day

Sarah, Kait, Brandon, and Carrie
It was Stake Lagoon Day so we all went leaving Milly home with Grandma. It was alot of fun. The lines were non existant, really the longest we had to wait was like 10 minutes for the new Wicked ride. It was great. I love rides... especially the ones that get you wet which Brandon hates. He doesn't like being wet all day. But I made him go on Cliffhanger with me 3 times since the first two times we really didn't get wet at all. The third time was crazy! We all got soaked. They had us upside down with a huge spray getting us. I was choking because I was laughing so hard and drowning at the same time. :) I don't think Brandon will ever go on Cliff hanger again.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I have never even been to Lagoon. I am such a sucker for amusement parks. I am actually going to be going to Park City next week with a bunch of gals from my stake. Maybe I should hit the Lagoon. That would be a blast. I love Water Rides. You and Brandon look so happy. I am glad that you guys are getting out without the babes. It is good for the marriage.

Amy Beatty said...

Care bear- where oh where was my invite????? I would have rode the rooster too.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Lagoon!!!! I dont have the guts for cliffhanger.... you are a brave woman!

Glory Watts said...

I love Lagoon! I know some people like to "diss" lagoon, but hey, a water park and an amusement park? C'mon, it's awesome! I wish we could have come with you. I can't believe how grown up Kate and Sarah look.