Thursday, August 28, 2008

David Legrand Backman






My little brother Spencer and his wife Christina are parents. :) David Legrand Backman was born this morning, 5 lbs. and 19 inches.. Long and little. He had some difficulty coming out even though it was a C-section so he has an IV and a sad little bruised foot. They haven't been able to hold him today. But they say he is going to be just fine. Congratulations you two.








5 comments:

The Carter Family said...

awww, he's adorable!!! But I will definately send you the pictures! What's your e-mail?! And ANYTIME you need a babysitter, just let me know, because they had a blast, I thought two babies would be harder, but it was actually easier! Doesn't help the fact that I already have baby fever haha

Amy Beatty said...

He is soooo cute. I'm so happy for them. That last picture of the happy parents is the best. You can just see how excited they are. love it.

Kate said...

Ohhh thanks for posting pictures for us!! I hope the little family is doing well. Also, I forgot to ask Christina for her address before she went in to have him... could you email me with it? My email address is keander@gmail.com. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Yay! New Parents!!! Congrats~ I cant wait!

Glory Watts said...

How exciting to have a new baby join the family! He is precious. I'm so glad that he is doing well after his rough entry into this world. 5lbs, how cute! So when do you get to meet little David?