Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dinosaur Museum



Mom, Mills, and Rex :)




waiting in line......















We went to the Dinosaur Museum of Ancient Life
Since it was two dollar Tuesday there was quite the line going in.
But so worth two dollars. I like this museum, really cute. Amelia really liked it as well.
I think she will appreciate it a little more when she gets older but she was looking around
everywhere and pointing at the dinosaurs. :) It was fun seeing Olivia and Heather as well.


6 comments:

matesen said...

I love your baby! You guys have so much fun. When I have my baby can we have cousin play dates too?

Amy Beatty said...

Bella was so happy to see Milly! Lets get together soon. Sorry we missed your bbq. How did it go? Post some pictures!

The Carter Family said...

k, so here is the yahoo maps directions to our house from yours..
Start at 11877 LAMPTON VIEW DR, RIVERTON going toward COUNTRY MILE DR - go 0.6 mi

Turn Right on CHAPEL RIDGE DR - go 0.4 mi

Turn Left on RIVER FRONT PKY - go 1.4 mi

Turn Right on W SOUTH JORDAN PKY(UT-151 E) - go 0.4 mi

Bear Right to follow UT-151 E - go 0.2 mi

Take ramp onto I-15 N toward SALT LAKE - go 3.9 mi

Take exit #297/7200 SO. onto W 7200 S(UT-48) toward MIDVALE/WEST JORDAN - go 1.5 mi

Continue on W 7000 S - go 0.4 mi

Turn Left on TEMPLE DR (1300 West)- go 0.3 mi

Turn Left on W MILKY HOLLOW LN

Turn Left on S MILKY HOLLOW LN

Arrive at 7202 S MILKY HOLLOW LN, WEST JORDAN, on the Left

That way it tells you to take the freeway, if you wanted to take bangerter, you would go down to 7800 South and turn right, you would follow 7800 S. all the way down to 1300 W. (temple drive) where you would turn left, then you would follow that down to Milky Hollow Lane, which would be on your right, they are townhomes, and the street sign that says milky hollow lane is Blue, you'll turn right into there, and then it's your first left, we're 7202 and there's a white truck out in front!! Our exact address is 7202 S. Milky Hollow Ln. just incase those directions don't make sense and you want to look it up on another map site. Let me know if that helps at all! :):)

The Lovells said...

I cannot believe how adorable your little girl is. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

how fun! I cant wait to be a Mom... Im a sucker for all the things you can do with kids... I'll probably be the one in the souvenier shop wanting to buy everything. Im glad Amelia liked it

Heather said...

such a fun time! I think Olivia had nightmares that night from the dinosaurs!