Sunday, October 26, 2008

Amelia and David

Amelia met her baby cousin this week. She loves him. Every time she sees him she points and says baby. Its really cute. Its been fun having Christina and David around even though its not the best circumstances. :) But Christina is doing a ton better and I'm sure she will be going home soon. I'm sure Spence will be glad.

3 comments:

Glory Watts said...

David is such a cute little guy. What's wrong with Christina? Is everything o.k? Whatever it is I hope she'll be well soon, and be able to go home to Spencer. Luckily she is in good hands with you guys and your Mom.

Amy Beatty said...

I love that first picture of bright eyed Milly looking at David. I'm so glad they get to grow up together. You can just tell how much she loves him.

The Carter Family said...

That is adorable!!! It's so funny because Amelia is SO tiny but she looks so big compared to him! I could only imagine what camden would look like compared to a tiny baby! haha