Every year for Brandon's birthday we drive up to Brighton Ski Resort and Kick
off the Sled Season. It was fun taking Amelia. She was a
little unsure at first but warmed up to it really quick.
.
Amelia
Our family
Brandon and Mills
Brandon, Alex, and Milly
Carrie* and Mills
Brandon, Tim, Mark, Chris, Alex, and Brandon...
drinking some HOT Choclate.. Yum.
Warming up in the car... :)



15 comments:
She looks so cute all bundled up. It looks like you guys had a great time! What a fun birthday tradition.
Wish we were there. It was lots of fun when we went with you. Amelia looks cute... love the hat. Maybe next year...
What a cute and fun Blog layout. I really like it. Amelia must be a dare devil. It's cool that you guys do that every year. There is nothing like tradition.
I love her snow gear...
We need to get some for Jaden still. It looks like y'all had so much fun :)
So fun. Milly looked so cute all bundled up!! Love it!
I am sad I missed sledfest this year. I will definitely make it next year when Jackson will actually have fun! Milly looks so cute though.
oh my gosh I bet you guys had a blast!!!!! It looks like so much fun!!! Amelia is so cute! She still looks so tiny even in her poofy jacket!!! :)
Happy Birthday Brandon. I love the pictures.
We were so sorry to miss sledfest this year. We are glad you guys had fun.
love your tradition! Amelia looked so cute in her boots and mittens -
She looks so warm and cuddly all bundled up! Sledding Rocks!! What a fun birthday!
What a great idea. Of course we would have to travel far to find snow if we tried it.
Carrie,
Amelia looks so cute all bundled up in her snow outfit!!
That looks like so much fun. It brings back memories of sledding in Leamington. We will probable not see a flake of snow this year. SAD SAD SAD!!!
Sleding, how fun! Remember when you and I took my kids sleding and I went over this jump and thought I broke my tail bone? good times ; ) I have to agree with every body else, Milly looks adorable in her little sleding get-up.
Post a Comment