Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cousin Play Date


If you look close you can see Amelia has two little teeth on the bottom.









We got the cousins together today it was alot of fun. We are going to get together once a month. Today we went to the library down town for story book reading which is really cute. Then to the Gateway fountains for lunch.
I'm really excited for them to grow up together.
I love my cousins.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey Carrie! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Yours is super cute! That play date looks and sounds like it was fun. Crandall loves to play with his cousins. Unfortunately for him they are all girls. Hopefully a boy will come along some time. I am glad you guys are doing well. We need to get together.

Amy Beatty said...

Little toofers already, she is just a baby.

Missy said...

Carrie - Your baby is so cute! I'm glad you blog so I can keep up with you even though I'm so far away!