I know this slide show is super long but totally worth it. No I will not be offended at all if you don't watch the whole thing. I just decided to put pictures of the whole trip into one slide and it turned out sooo long. But I still didn't even use all of the pictures. We had a good time but are not going to be back to Vancouver for awhile. Next time we are going to spend more time in Seattle. We love Seattle and have been to Vancouver 4 times. We need to widen our horizons. We stayed with Brandons Aunt and Uncle in Bothell and loved it. They're the best hosts... Thank you again. Also they gave Amelia her own little photo shoot it was really fun.
Here are just a few pics.






2 comments:
Cute, Cute pictures! It looks like your trip was so much fun! We miss you guys, but Alex is still gone so sometime we should get together.
SOOO cute. I want to see them all. What a little bundle of rolly joy
Post a Comment