We went to the pool today with some friends.
It was Amelias first time and she really liked it. We had alot of fun.
Then we went to Storm Mountain and had a barbeque with the family. Everyone was able to make it. It was really fun to see everyone.
Milly with her Aunt Melinda Sitting in the camp chair
Most the cousins except for Wades kids who were off on a hike at the time and Milly who was sitting with Aunt Holly.
Most the cousins except for Wades kids who were off on a hike at the time and Milly who was sitting with Aunt Holly.
Danny, Kaeli, Alix, Dyllan, Lincoln, Griffin, Dyllan, Chance, and Jairom



4 comments:
Is brandons family just as fun and wild as he is? That would be cool!!
what a cute giraffe suit - i want one for me! On one of your days off let's plan a swim outting!
I love the tube with the canopy...where did you get it? I need one for Easton. Amelia is so dang cute.
It was so fun to see you and go swimming. We need to get together more often. Crandall loved playing with Amelia. We have decided to make our blog private and so I need your address so that I can send you an invite when we do. Let's get together again soon.
Post a Comment