Monday, August 4, 2008

Petersen Family Campout '08

This past weekend we went to Brandon's family's annual campout in Oak City. It was really fun to get together with his family and relatives for the weekend. We had a great time and Amelia was a perfect baby, as usual, on her first camping trip. I've put together a slide show of the pictures we took while camping. It's pretty long, as usual, but there are some pretty cute and cool pictures. So it's totally worth your time!
.

5 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

I'm so glad you took milly camping. She looked like she took to it great. How fun to go with brandons family, it looks pretty big. And nice that milly had a play mate. How close did you get to that snake? so scary!!!

matesen said...

Oh my goodness! My stomach looks huge in that picture! I better not take anymore of those side shots! Your other pics are adorable though- Amelia is defintely photogenic!

Glory Watts said...

I love that bright eyed baby, and i love that you call her Milly! She looks like the best dressed little camper I've ever seen. I'm glad she behaved on her first camp out, looks like you guys had a great time. I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Ok where the heck is Oak City? It looks so fun... I want to go there! Snakes AND Beetles? Whoa.... and that it the most perfectly toasted marshmallow I have ever seen!

The Carter Family said...

Hey Carrie! Can you e-mail me your address? We're sending out Camden's birthday invites, and we'd love it if you guys could make it so Amelia and Camden can 'hangout' haha my e-mail is janeyblake@hotmail.com =]