Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Milly and the Whale

We just got home from Vancouver/Victoria/Seattle trip... on Sunday.
It was alot of fun and I'm going to post pictures soon probably a slide show (I'm a big fan of those) But this picture is one of our favorites taken by Brandon, of course....
Somehow he always gets the best shots. It's just not right.

4 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

That is the cutest picture ever!! You can just feel her wonder. I love seeing little babies standing, too cute. And yes we need together soon. We are leaving out of town tomorrow but will be back in ten days. matt is planning a trip to capital reef with you guys(but I don't think you guys knew that)Love you xoxo

Amanda said...

Hey guys!! This is Amanda (from Vancouver- c'mon, you can't say you forgot who I am!)! I found the link to your blog on the Stokes' blog. Your little girl is so cute!!

Backmans said...

Milly and the Whale...that should be a childrens' book. Love the pic, let's see some more! Syd was wondering where her BFF has been. You better be there next week!

krista said...

What a cute picture! Sounds like a fun trip, if you guys drove and didn't stop in Boise then you're in big trouble!!